Studies, as a result – Transfer Pricing Benchmarking
Our flagship transfer pricing benchmarking products are benchmarking analyzes for such transactions as:
- Commodity transactions including distribution and production of goods ($2,000),
- Provision of services including: IT, support, management etc. ($2,200),
- License of trademark, know-how, patents, franchise agreements ($1,900)
- Financial transactions such as Loans, bonds and guarantees ($2,500),
- You gain fully tailored report and also access to more than 4 Transfer Pricing Databases,
- You get the fully tailored report quickly and effectively.
How does it work? We tailor customized Benchmarking Study for your Transaction surely, by carrying out the following steps:
Single benchmark database export for transfer pricing benchmarking
In case, you are indeed experienced analyst, and you would not need our assistance in tailoring the transfer pricing benchmark report we can provide you the input (comparable data) for DIY solution.
We recommend, for example, instead that solution for professionals looking for comparable data only
Royalties, franchise fees, intangibles and other third party agreements
Single export with sufficient comparables for defending your Profit Level
Goods, tangibles, profit level indicator for every functional profile
Single export based on provided criteria, at least 100 comparable elements
The project was carried out in an atmosphere of mutual understanding and effective cooperation with Benchmarket. The works entrusted to Benchmarket were made with great care, diligence and professionalism.
Considering the high level of services provided, we may recommend Benchmarket as a reliable and trustworthy business partner with very competitive rates.
We found services of Benchmarket very purposive for structuring our Transfer Pricing Policy and profitability level of concluded transactions.
We were able to promptly deliver the documentation to tax authorities, compliant with local rules and multinational guidelines. There were no further reservations from the tax authorities site.